A community of options.
If you’ve looked at independent living communities in the Newton, MA area, you’ve probably noticed some communities don’t have the services and amenities you want and need. At Opus Newton, we’ve partnered with other area organizations to offer the services and amenities you want either on-site or nearby. It’s a philosophy that ensures you get what you need at a price you can afford.
- Courtyard with raised gardens and outdoor exercise equipment
- Two patios with seating
- Walking paths
- Wellness spaces
- Wellness clinic
- Expansive three-series flex space for dining, relaxing and community performances
- Private dining room
- Grab-and-go dining
- Classrooms for art studios and lifelong learning
- Fitness area, including gym equipment, cardio room and rehab room
- Business center
- Individual storage in building
- Garage parking
- Bike storage in garage
- Care navigation
- Volunteer coordination and activities provided by resident volunteers
- Flexible, a la carte dining credit equivalent to approximately 20 main meals per month per person
- Exterior and interior maintenance
- 24/7 on-site staffing
- Coordination of transportation, including NewMo rideshare and other options.
- Technology services*
*Available for an extra fee